Table of Content
- The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standard language for specifying, visualizing, constructing, and documenting the artifacts of software systems, as well as for business modeling and other non-software systems.
- The UML uses mostly graphical notations to express the design of software projects. Using the UML helps project teams communicate, explore potential designs, and validate the architectural design of the software.
- The UML represents a collection of best engineering practices that have proven successful in the modeling of large and complex systems.
Goals Of UML
- Provide users with a ready-to-use, expressive visual modeling language so they can develop and exchange meaningful models.
- Provide extensibility and specialization mechanisms to extend the core concepts.
- Integrate best practices.
- Support higher-level development concepts such as collaborations,
- frameworks, patterns and components.
Few hands Picked Articles for you