Welcome to InfoStride
Thank you for visiting InfoStride’s website. Your privacy is pivotal to us. As part of our efforts to make your experience with this website as user-friendly as possible, we may collect and utilize certain information you provide to us through this website https://www.infostride.com.
1. Information We Collect & How We Collect It
1.2 CookiesIf you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
2. Embedded Content From Other Websites
3. Use Of Your Personal Information
- To deliver better usability, troubleshooting and website maintenance.
- To comprehend which parts of the website are visited and how often.
- To generate your USER ID.
- To recognize you once you signup on the website.
- To contact us and retort to your requests or questions.
- To deliver desirable contact based on your unique preferences.
- To process a job application.
4. Data Retention
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. Data Security
- InfoStride leverages robust security practices, including administrative, technical controls and physical security, to safeguard your information.
6. Disclosure Of Your Information
- We do not trade, sell or otherwise transfer your personally information to outside parties. This does not entail trusted third parties who help us operate our website, conduct our business, or service you, so long as those third parties comply to keep this information confidential. We may release your personal information when we believe release is apt to adhere to the law, our site policies or guard ours or other’s rights.
7. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because your privacy is important to us, we have taken the necessary steps to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Therefore, we will not distribute your information to outside parties without your permission.
8. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We comply with COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act) requirements. We, therefore, do not collect any information from any individual under 14 years of age. Our website, services and products are all directed to those who are at least 14 years old or older.
9. Your Rights
- If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
11. How To Contact Us
Let’s work together
Connect with us today for the skilled people you need to help bring your projects over the finish line.